Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

I was so happy to be able to talk to my family yesterday! This past week was stressful but it's ok! At the beginning of the week sister Opeti got sick and then I got sick! So it was tough but we got through it! 

I just feel like not much happened! We did a lot of finding and a lot of talking to people! We had interviews with president this week and that was good! I love president Jaggi he just kinda gets me and I feel comfortable asking him for help. Also I found out he sees everything my family does. He asked about Kaitlin's graduation! And asked if Scott was less active. I told you you need to cut your hair Scott! He told me I was a seasoned missionary now. That was weird I still feel like a baby! We had zone training this week too from the zone leaders. That was good I just wasn't feeling very well so idk. I don't really have much else to say haha! Hopefully my email next week
is more exciting! I love you all so much! Have a great day!

Love Sister O'Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment