Monday, May 16, 2016

I SERIOUSLY LOVE THE TEMPLE SO MUCH


This week I went to the temple 2 whole times! It was so great! I loved it! It's such a blessing to be able to go to the temple as a missionary. I seriously don't know what I would do if I couldn't! All you missionaries who can't or couldn't are much stronger than I am seriously!

The first time we went was with the mission. We go every quarter and it just seems to come at the perfect time! I love it so much and just the peace that it gives me. The next other time I went JUAN WENT TO DO BAPTISMS! It's the most amazing experience having an investigator go to the temple! Juan is really funny! So he was just so worried about 2 things. The first was that he would drown because he doesn't know how to swim and it looks a lot bigger than the baptismal font he got baptized in. The second is that the family of the people he's being baptized for wouldn't want them to be baptized because his family wouldn't want him to do the work for anyone in their family.

The cool thing about that is we were waiting to go do baptisms and this guy comes up and asks Juan to do his families name! I was like !!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the only way I could think of describing it!


HEAVENLY FATHER KNOWS US ALL EVERYONE! It was so cool! And he didn't drown! Whoa! So cool!

Another cool thing is we did service this past week with the young church service missionaries at a park! So I was sitting there with one of the YCSM sister Herman she's the best! And I look over and I say to everyone "that girl over there looks EXACTLY like my cousin Rachel. But I'm not sure if it's her" everyone's like how do you not know if that's your cousin and I was just like well I haven't heard of her being a church service missionary so idk. But I was like I swear she looks exactly like her! So I made sister swain go up and ask her name and lo and behold IT WAS MY COUSIN RACHEL! She's serving at the family history library in Ogden and I'm just like what! No one told me! She is literally 5 minuets away from me every day! Crazy right! So funny!



No comments:

Post a Comment